Wednesday, April 9, 2008

John Adams (Join Or Die)


JOHN ADAMS
"JOIN OR DIE"


I think that the first part of the episode was based on the Boston massacre was very realistic, it also was very gruesome of the soldiers to do that to the men throwing snowballs and clubs. I also think that John Adams is a very good lawyer, I say this because he brought justice to the men that shot even though the bystanders were the ones that were daring the soldiers to shoot. I think that if John Adams was alive today he would be one of the best lawyers. I didn't like the tarring scene it was very graphic and what i was wondering was why the man didn't just dive off the boat instead of running into the crowd. If I were that man I would have just swam to the other side and escaped. The barbarous behavior of the early Americas is didgusting.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.